We are looking for a person who is not afraid of challenges to join our growing team. We’re launching an inspiring project to help digitise healthcare, and you can be there. We’re looking for someone who can help us manage a broad consortium of partners, who is not afraid of communicating with the European Commission, who speaks excellent English and who wants their work to be meaningful.
Project and financial management is not rocket science, but we would still welcome some experience in this area. The project offers a unique opportunity to try working with the public, NGO and private sectors.
- organizational skills, excellent time-management
- English at least at B2 level
- communication and presentation skills, professional appearance,
- analytical thinking and a pragmatic approach to solving possible problems
- ability to set priorities and possible multitasking
- Support in project management and coordination of project activities – close cooperation with the project manager
- Checking the fulfillment of the work schedule
- Control of the use of funds, compliance with established rules and the budget
- Communication with project partners and project team members (coordination of administrative matters, implementation,…)
- Communication with donors (on the Slovak and European sides – assigned project managers)
- Communication with potential project clients (external entities interested in participating in project activities – suppliers and those interested in project activities)
- Cooperation in the organization of events realized as part of project dissemination
- Administrative coverage of the project (completion of administrative documents by the recipient and partners, preparation of payment requests, monitoring of the project – the status of activities and related reporting to the governing bodies, keeping complete and detailed documentation for the project)